By J. Paul Guyer
1. web site SELECTION
2. WATER resource SELECTION
3. technique SELECTION
4. PRETREATMENT CONSIDERATIONS
5. DISTILLATION/CONDENSATION TECHNIQUES
6. MEMBRANE TECHNIQUES
7. ION alternate TECHNIQUES
8. POST-TREATMENT AND WASTE DISPOSAL.
Read or Download An Introduction to Water Desalination PDF
Similar civil engineering books
This ebook offers with a variety of ideas utilized in the city layout approach. It then is going directly to relate those concepts to a different, complete account of process. a style of city layout is built which has sustainability and environmental defense on the centre of its philosophy. formerly, literature concerning the city layout approach has been virtually completely ignored; this booklet introduces the subject to the reader.
What’s New within the Fourth Edition:The fourth variation additional examines the relationships among the utmost and minimal void ratios of granular soils and provides the yank organization of country road and Transportation officers (AASHTO) soil type process. It summarizes soil compaction techniques and Proctor compaction assessments.
Improve a better figuring out of the way and Why floor Wave checking out WorksUsing examples and case experiences at once drawn from the authors’ adventure, floor Wave tools for Near-Surface website Characterization addresses either the experimental and theoretical elements of floor wave propagation in either ahead and inverse modeling.
- Advanced Structural Dynamics
- Non-Linear Static and Cyclic Analysis of Steel Frames with Semi-Rigid Connections
- Construction Innovation and Process Improvement
- Stahlbau-Kalender 2012: Eurocode 3 - Grundnorm, Brücken (German Edition)
- Stahlbau-Kalender 2016: Eurocode 3 - Grundnorm, Werkstoffe und Nachhaltigkeit (German Edition)
- Maine's Covered Bridges (Images of America)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Water Desalination
An Introduction to Water Desalination by J. Paul Guyer